- Depicted are two loops of the enemy walking forward, followed by one loop of the enemy's full attack, when that is possible.
- Game sprites are originally 64x64 and are not cropped for empty space.
- Game sprites have been scaled three times in all directions to 192x192. They should be displayed at that resolution, otherwise animation is lost. The scaling is done without interpolation to preserve the 8-bit look.
- The times for each sprite are defined in WL_ACT2.C in the Wolfenstein 3D source code for all enemies in Wolfenstein 3D and Spear of Destiny. The times for the Lost Episodes are exactly the same as those in Spear of Destiny.
- Experimentation and cryptic bits of the source code indicate that the values given in WL_ACT2.C are multiples of one seventieth of one second (rate of 70 Hz). I am not sure about this, so verification and correction from someone who understands C++ is welcome.
- GIFs only support resolution of one one hundredth of a second for frame duration. Multiples of 1/70 give some nasty decimals, so the durations are rounded up or down as appropriate.
- Hex color code #980088 is made transparent, as that color is defined to be transparent.
Any recommendations for how things should be done differently should be made on the talk page.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- [×] Spear of Destiny animated enemy sprites (11 F)
- [×] Spear of Destiny mission pack animated enemy sprites (1 P, 12 F)
- [×] Wolfenstein 3D animated enemy sprites (16 F)