The Da'at Yichud Power Suit is a piece of ancient technology manufactured by the society known as the Da'at Yichud. It is only seen in the game Wolfenstein: The New Order and Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus.
Wolfenstein: The New OrderEdit
The suit was first seen after the capture of the Eva's Hammer. Upon entering the Da'at Yichud vault with B.J. Blazkowicz and Set Roth, either Probst Wyatt III or Fergus Reid are seen in the cutscene trying on the suit. Instead, B.J. orders that the suit be given to Caroline Becker, due to her crippled state.
Afterwards, the power suit isn't seen until B.J. is ambushed by 2 Guard Robots in the Kreisau hideout's hangar, when Caroline singlehandedly destroys the robots while wearing the suit.
Wolfenstein: The New Colossus Edit
The suit is used by BJ to cope with his injuries and enhance his fighting power against the Nazis.
- Fergus Reid (Determinate) - Briefly, The New Order
- Probst Wyatt III (Determinate) - Briefly, The New Order
- Caroline Becker - The New Order, The New Colossus
- William J. Blazkowicz - Currently, The New Colossus
The Power Suit is shown to be a powerful armoured exoskeleton that is linked with the wearer's central nervous system in order for it to be controlled neurally. it is also designed to increase the natural strength of the wearer, allowing them to perform feats of super-human strength. Due to its neural interface it can enable someone previously paralysed to walk again or injured to function properly. It is also designed with a helmet that retracts at the will of the wearer and will fit males and females alike.
The suit is powerful enough to enable the user to effortlessly leap high into the air, smash through robots with a single blow and tear a human being in half. The suit also provides a degree of protection against gunfire, shown when B.J. summoned the suit's helmet to protect himself from being shot in the head at point-blank range by Super Spesh.
There are three primary special abilities of the Power Suit:
- Battle Walker: These are a set of stilts that allow Blazkowicz to reach higher areas. It's also helpful for reaching objectives located behind walls. They can even provide cover behind larger vehicles and buildings. However, at the same time, it slows BJ movement and he cannot run.
- Ram Shackles: The Ram Shackles allow Blazkowicz to be an unstoppable force, plowing through breakable walls to reach new areas. In a pinch, he can also plow straight through enemies, basically killing soldiers by violently running through them causing to be smashed into a big pile of flesh and bone. However, against Super Soldier, it can only stun them for a few moment.
- Constrictor Harness: allow BJ to squeeze through tight spaces. Blazkowicz can fit through small crevices inside walls or even underwater pipes to move about undetected. The interesting fact about this function is that it can constrict BJ's body to fit narrow path without crushing his bones and tissues.
- The helmet of the power suit resembles the head of the Asgardian Destroyer from Marvel's Thor Comics.