They all perished after the destruction of Deathhead's compound.
Weapons & EquipmentEdit
Deathshead's Commandos are issued a variety of weapons and equipment they use against their enemies. Their helmets cannot be taken off by BJ.
- Assault Rifle: Commandos are issued the standard Assault Rifle of Nazi Germany. Whether it is from 1946 or 1960, commandos use these weapons as their primary.
- Handgun 1960: In the beginning of Chapter 2, Asylum, a Commando is seen with a Handgun.
They behave like regular Soldier with the exception of being better at combat and fight harder. Taking them on must be done carefully, especially on higher difficulties. If the assault rifle is not enough to cope with them, upgraded Laserkraftwerk is a solid choice.
Advantages against you Edit
- Commandos have all the strengths of their regular counterparts.
- Their extra armor allows commandos to take extra damage.
Disadvantages against you Edit
- Commandos have all the disadvantages of the regular soldiers: they are vulnerable to headshots, throwing knives, and melee takedowns.
|Humans||Soldier · Riot Guard · Commander · Deathshead's Commando · Fire Trooper · Rocket Trooper · Space Marine · Space Trooper|
|Machines||Drone · Guard Robot · Panzerhund · Heavy Robot · Baltisches Auge · Herr Faust · Zeppelin|
|Creatures||Kampfhund · Supersoldaten|
|Bosses||London Monitor · Prototype Robot · Deathshead|