The Dieselkraftwerk is only available in Wyatt's timeline. Therefore, in order to get the gun, BJ must choose to save Wyatt at the start of The New Colossus (or have already saved him in the New Order) to gain access to the weapon.
The Dieselkraftwerk was designed by Set Roth, who was given the idea for it by Wyatt. It was later given to BJ on board the Eva's Hammer, who used it for various missions. B.J. loses the weapon after being captured by Irene Engel in Mesquite, but Anya Oliwa collected it and his other weapons to save him.
Wolfenstein: Youngblood Edit
The gun will return as a weapon of choice of one of the twin daughters of B.J.
Function and useEdit
The Dieselkraftwerk fires a diesel canister that explodes on impact. The canister can also stick to walls to be used as a remote-detonated booby trap.
- Ignition muzzle: Ignite the diesel immediately upon leaving the barrel.
- Supercharge: Hold the trigger to charge up to five diesel canisters at the same time.
- Extended tank: Double up the diesel tank capacity.
- The Dieselkraftwerk doesn't have any type of ironsights.
- You can dual wield any combination of weapons in The New Colosus, except for this weapon and the Laserkrafwerk.
|Melee/Throwing||Hatchet · Knife (Freedom Chronicles only) · Canned goods (Freedom Chronicles only)|
|Sidearms||Handgun 1960 · Maschinenpistole|
|Assault weapons||Sturmgewehr · Schockhammer X · LaserKraftWerk (timeline determinate)|
|Explosives||Dieselkraftwerk (timeline determinate) · Kampfpistole · Handgranate|
|Heavy weapons||Lasergewehr · Dieselgewehr · Hammergewehr · Ubergewehr|
|Other||Microwave Emitters · Ram Shackles|