Escape from Totenhaus is a Wolf3D total conversion for Doom II. This WolfenDOOM scenario is seemingly an alternate version of the Escape from Wolfenstein episode.
B.J. is disguised. Unfortunately, a Nazi soldier hits B.J. from the back, implying that his disguise got blown. B.J. ends up imprisoned on Totenhaus, or German for House of Death. B.J. kills a Wehrmacht soldier who guards his prison, taking his gun B.J. fought the Grosse siblings, Wehrmacht forces, and finally a showdown against General Scheiskopf.
Same as in 2nd Encounter.
- Wehrmacht Soldier: Replaces Zombieman.
- Wehrmacht Machinegunner: Replaces Shotgun guy.
- Wehrmacht Officer: Replaces Heavy weapon dude.
- Mutant: Replaces Imp.
- Dog: Replaces Demon.
- Hans Grosse: Replaces Hell Knight.
- Franz Grosse: Replaces Baron of Hell.
- Helga Grosse: Replaces Arachnotron.
- Karl Grosse: Replaces Mancubus.
- Gretel Grosse: Replaces Spiderdemon.
- Wehrmacht Colonel: Replaces Revenant.
- General Scheiskopf: Replaces Cyberdemon.
- Franz is actually a modified Hans Grosse, only black in hair and red in armor. You confront him in a Newgrounds game.
- Karl is another modified Hans Grosse. He was brown in hair and gray in armor. He resemble a cross of Hans and the Death Knight - particularly, the rocket launchers he possessed.
- Helga is a modified Gretel Grosse.
- General Scheiskopf is apparently a 'twin brother' of General Fettegesicht. His name Scheiskopf means 'shithead' in German. Also, when you confront him, the General makes a musical sound!