Heavy Robots (German: Schwerer Roboter) are large mechs used by the Nazis in the 1960's.
These are heavy class military grade robots, the state-of-the-art in the field of advanced mechanized unit design. These bad boys carry Superlaser cannons and have a protective layer of hard steel. Only two are ever seen in the game. The first one the player actually fights at the end of the mission London Nautica, acting as a boss. The second appears near the end of the Lunar Base, blowing up a part of the tram the player is escaping on thus disabling it, forcing the player to continue on foot. This one cannot be fought.
- Only one Heavy Robot is fought In the game, acting as boss at the end of the mission London Nautica. It will burst out of the large steel door in the helicopter hangar. The best way to deal with it is to use the LaserKraftWerk or dual-wielded Assault Rifle 1960, and a few Tesla Grenades to stun the machine. During the fight, there are recharge stations on the center platform area in the middle of the helicopter area for the Laserkraftwerk.
- Stay mobile, the Robot will be always trying to approach you, do not let them corner you, or you will be stunned that how quickly they can eliminate you.
- Avoid its EMP attack, it does moderate damage to the player and will drain battery for LaserKraftWerk.
- The Heavy Robot is vulnerable to attacks against its head and eye area; aim there if you want to inflict any reasonable damage, flanking around it can be a challenge though.
- Mounted Machine Guns are a good way to inflict damage to the Heavy Robot; the guns mounted on the helicopters are accessible during the fight for this purpose. However, you'd better get out of there when it throws Tesla attacks at you as these will disable the gun temporarily and deal some damage, leaving you vulnerable.
The New ColossusEdit
The Heavy Robot returns in Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus where it serves as a boss in Area 52 and appears as a rare enemy in the New Orleans ghetto. The new design is larger than its predecessor and seems to have significantly tougher armour with only its arms being vulnerable to infantry weapons. In place of the original energy weapons is now armed with a missile launcher on one arm and an oversized flamethrower on the other. It is also speculated got wheels for the legs add-on to move it more efficiently.
- If you listen closely to the robot during the fight in the London Nautica, it will emit a distorted electronic sound at certain intervals.
The New OrderEdit
The New ColossusEdit
|Humans||Soldier · Riot Guard · Commander · Deathshead's Commando · Fire Trooper · Rocket Trooper · Space Marine · Space Trooper|
|Machines||Drone · Guard Robot · Panzerhund · Heavy Robot · Baltisches Auge · Herr Faust · Zeppelin|
|Creatures||Kampfhund · Supersoldaten|
|Bosses||London Monitor · Prototype Robot · Deathshead|
|Machines||Railway Drone · UberSoldat · Heavy Robot · Panzerhund|
|Creatures||Kampfhund · Supersoldaten · Crocodile|