|Type||Break-action Rocket Launcher|
|Appears In||Wolfenstein: The Old Blood|
- "A single-shot pistol that fires high-explosive ammunition, useful for taking out large targets and groups of enemies."
- ―Weapon description[src]
The Kampfpistol is a weapon available in Wolfenstein: The Old Blood. Acquired fairly early into the game, it serves as The Old Blood's equivalent of the Panzerschreck, Panzerfaust and Rocket Launcher.
The Kampfpistole is very, very powerful, capable of killing Heavy Soldiers with a direct hit and has a large blast radius, penetrating cover better than a grenade. The projectile that is fired acts like a rocket and would always fly straight ahead until it hits a hard surface where it detonates and causes massive damage, or an enemy where it will stick and explode after a brief delay.
In many aspects it is the more accurate and controllable version of the Hand Grenade, but the scarcity of its ammo pickups tend to limit its use.
- Kampfpistole +: Increases the Kampfpistole's maximum ammo count by 3.
- Reload Mash: Allows the player to speed up the Kampfpistole's reload by mashing the reload button.
- Engraved on its side is the name of its manufacturer, Stahl.W..
- The weapon was likely based on the real-world launcher of the same name, the Kampfpistole Z. Although the Kampfpistole Z can fire specialized explosive munitions, they are still technically modified grenades and not rockets like portrayed in the game.
- The Kampfpistole's supposed "rockets" do not emit exhaust when fired.
|Melee||Knife · Pipe|
|Light Guns||Handgun 1946 · Kampfpistole · SMG|
|Heavy Guns||Assault Rifle 1946-T · Bombenschuss · Schockhammer · Double-Barreled Shotgun|