This is the wiki's Did You Know? page that will be transcluded onto the Main Page of the Wiki. Feel free to edit it to add any facts you can find to the top of the list. If you exceed ten or more items under "Recent facts", you should move some to "Old facts" beneath it, which is not transcluded onto the Main Page.
- ... that there is a hidden Morse code message in one of the music pieces of Wolfenstein 3D?
- ... that a long series of secret passages in a level of Wolfenstein 3D leads to a hidden message?
- ... that past 32 map units, a Guard in Wolfenstein 3D cannot hit you with his bullets?
- ... that the British Officer in Return to Castle Wolfenstein is revealed by game files to be named "Higgs"?
- ... that the American Officer in the same game is revealed by game files to be named "Murphy"?