For the announcement of Wolfenstein: The New Order, the website was redesigned with a red color scheme, highlighting the newly-released trailer.
The source code of the browser game can be found on Id Software's Github page.
- New menu layout.
- Only Episodes One through Three are available (the Nocturnal Missions are excluded).
- After selecting an episode, the player also selects the level they'd like to play, rather than always beginning on Floor 1.
- Crosshair on the screen used for aiming and controlled by mouse
- MIDI music in original form, as Bobby Prince intended it to sound like.
- Some graphical glitches, especially when coming very close to objects.