Differences among other ports Edit
Although quite accurate to the original, this port has some minor differences in both graphics and gameplay.
- Main menu is redesigned and looks more modern.
- Music is noticeably much slower than the original version.
- Your character moves much slower.
- Things do not get pixelated the farther away they are.
- Hit detection when picking up items works poorly. (You cannot simply back up into items to grab them, for example)
Gameplay is identical to the original game. The only difference is the modernized controls which are Y and B to switch weapons, A to open doors, left stick to move, right stick to look left and right, left trigger to sprint, and right trigger to shoot.